Today you will receive a new issue of THALE-mail, again with a lot of news.
Notice, for example, our extensive technical article on the subject of energy efficiency – a highly topical topic!
You will also find a number of themed posters that you can request quickly and easily by e-mail.
Don't miss the next OnlineWorkshop! Here you will learn how we can retrofit nozzles on your glass-lined reactors and tanks.
- Evaluation and increase of energy efficiency of glass-lined reactors
- New Poster "Heating Technology" available
- New Poster "Gassing Processes" available
- New Poster "Electrostatics in glass-lined Reactors" available
- Neues Poster "CIP und GMP" verfügbar
- OnlineWorkshop – THALETEC PlusPort
- OnlineWorkshop – Hydroabrasive Wear in glass-lined equipment
The technical article comprehensively explains all technical possibilities to increase the energy efficiency of process engineering processes in glass-lined reactors and process systems.
May 25, 2023 | 13:00-13:45
With the THALETEC PlusPort, you can retrospectively and on-site provide your glass-lined vessels and reactors with additional, fully-fledged nozzles. You will learn how to do this in this workshop.
June 15, 2023 | 13:00-13:45
The renown German Institute for Standardization (DIN) has now published a new Industrial Standard. This standard deals with the testing of glass-lined surfaces against hydroabrasion wear. In this online workshop we present the basics of this new and important standard.