In May, the draft of the new DIN 51165-1 and 2 was published. This standard describes a test method for determining the hydroabrasion resistance of technical glass-linings. Details on the standard and its development can be found in the upcoming online workshop. Sign up below!
THALETEC Abrissist is the technical glass-lining, which has a particularly high resistance to hydroabrasion.
In addition, you will find links to the new topic posters in this THALE-mail, which you are welcome to request by mail!
- OnlineWorkshop – Hydroabrasive Wear in glass-lined equipment
- Abrasion and Wear Resistant Glass THALETEC Abrisist
- NEW – THALETEC MixView – All THALETEC Mixing Systems ONLINE!
- New Poster "Electrostatics in glass-lined Reactors" available
- New Poster "CIP und GMP" available
- New Poster "Heating Technology" available
- New Poster "Gassing Processes" available
- New spare parts catalog flange gaskets up to ND14´´ available
- New spare parts catalog flange gaskets for large equipment openings available
June 15, 2023 | 13:00-13:45
The renown German Institute for Standardization (DIN) has now published a new Industrial Standard. This standard deals with the testing of glass-lined surfaces against hydroabrasion wear. In this online workshop we present the basics of this new and important standard.
THALETEC ABRISIST is a highly corrosion resistant and especially wear resistant glass-lining. It is specifically developed for all processes with solids in liquids.
THALETEC MixView is now available! Choose from the extensive range of mixing systems and look at the flow pattern, a homogenization process and the particle distribution when mixing suspensions!